- Overall: 18″ W x 10″ D x 12 1/8″ H
- Chest width with handles: 19-1/2 inches
- Chest depth with drawer pulls: 11 inches
- Chest depth with lid open: 13-1/4 inches
- Chest height with lid open: 19 inches
- Drawer dimensions: 14-3/8 inches wide x 9 inches deep x 1-5/8 inches high
- Drawer face dimensions: 15-1/2 inches wide x 2-7/8 inches high
- Lid storage dimensions: 17-3/4 inches wide x 8 inches deep x 2-1/2 inches high
View/Download the manual here: Mini Chest Manual
This works great for a tool box or many other things. Love the way these things are built!
BRANDY MCKISHEN (verified owner) –
FIRST ID LIKE TO SAY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. THEN ID LIKE TO SAY, VERY GOOD QUALITY!! HEAVY, EXCELLENT CONSTRUCTION. THE ONLY THING IS, IS THAT EVERYONE WHO SEES IT SAYS ITS MORE PURPLE THAN PINK BUT I QUESS ITS HOW YOU LOOK AT IT !!! I LOVE IT!!! I HAVE IT IN THE BACK OF MY CHEVY TAHOE . NEVER SLIDES AROUND LIKE MY OTHER TOOL BOXES IVE HAD BACK THERE BEFORE DID. THE LINER KEEPS THE TOOLS INSIDE IN PLACE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LIGHT PINK AND VERY NEON HOT PINK COLOR AND OTHER NEON COLORS !! THANK YOU !!
Claire Newby –
I know someone who has the 2 drawer pink box. I’ve got Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer which is terminal cancer and I’ve put this on my survivors list. I’m going to put some money aside until I can afford to get one.
My boyfriend bought me this along with a few other items for Christmas last yearI absolutely LOVE it.